Tuesday, 22 February 2011

PC Birthday Card



Had a great lunch with the girls today but am exhausted now and my toe is still throbbing, so just a very quick post. This was a card I was asked to make for someone who loves his computer almost as much as I do mine. I thought an easel card would be great for this themed card.
I raised the keyboard on 3d foam and added a mouse cut out of funky foam to keep the easel card open.I left a piece of cord trailing from the mouse up to the wording in the card. Unfortunately you cannot see that in the photo. The embossing folder is one of the goodies I brought last week at the Craft Show.

This card is for the following challenges

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Birthday Wishes

Paper Playtime - Technology

Tuesday Throwdown - 3d it

7 comments:

Janis said...

This easel card is PERFECT! Hope your toe feels better. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Kim said...

Great masculine card. I love the embossed background, it ties in nicely with the masculine theme. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

totally fab, great card Glenda , would be perfect for my little bro.
glad you had a good girly lunch get together. janex

Glenda said...

Love the computer and keyboard! Such a great easel card! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Margaret said...

Hope your toe gets better soon! Lovely card. I left something for you on my blog! Enjoy it you deserve it.

Maria Matter said...

how cool is this?! Beautifully done Glenda!!
hugs

mum of two said...

What a fabulous easel card! Love the computer, it is perfect for our techno challenge... Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com