Monday, 21 February 2011

Baby Sister


All I seem to be saying this year is what a bad blogger I am. I can only say I've been busy doing other things. My toe is still hurting after falling over nearly three weeks ago but the bruises are at last fading very slowly.
My good friend Gill took me to the Braintree Stitch and Creative Card show last week. It was a very enjoyable day and I stocked up on all my card stock, which is very heavy for me to carry but as Gill had the car it was great. It means when I go to Ally Pally in a couple of months I won't even have to think about card stock I can just look at all the other delicious goodies that will be on show.
This is a card I was asked to make this week for two boys with autism who have a new baby sister. I thought a spinner card would be a good idea for the boys. This is the first spinner card I have made and it did take me rather a long while as it was rather fiddly but I am pleased with the finished results.

This card is the following challenges
Carzy4challenges - Use Dies

Drunken Stamper Use Die Cuts

Scrapbook Sisters - Baby Baby 


Baby Image from Mo's Digital Pencil. Pram stamp by Michele Marsden.

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards Glenda, cute images.
luv
Debby