Sunday, 23 January 2011

Sweet Sixteen





Oh dear haven't I been bad no blogging for over a week. All I can say it that I have been rather poorly and not felt up to anything.I am pleased to say I think I've finally finished running after my nose as my mum would have said and my cold which has hung around is finally going. So time to get crafty again.
This was a card I was asked to make a few weeks ago and have only just got around to showing. I have to confess that I had to Google the group in question as I had never heard of JLS which did raise some laughs.
This is for the challenge  at Charisma Cardz Challenge 3 magic numbers so they card must include numbers. I used my music embossing folder and cut some stars on my shiny new Cricut which has sadly been neglected this last couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Allison said...

great card
thanks for playing along with Charisma
AllisonX

Alex said...

Great card for any JLS fan :) I'm sure Charlotte will love it.

Glad to hear you're better.

Alex

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great card, super design with a personal touch. janex