Sunday, 9 January 2011

Meow!!

Well what happened to the weekend it seems to have disappeared into thin air.It was a glorious sunny day here in Essex today a nice welcome change after all that snow and the rain of the last few days.
Why is that when you always have a lot of cards to make something always goes wrong. There was I in the middle of making 9 cards when blow me I accidentally gave my paper cutter a little knock and the next thing I knew bits were all over the floor. Now I don't know about you but I can't do without my paper cutter. Luckily my knight in shining armour was around in the form of hubby with his drill and some screws and in no time at all I was back in business.
This is one of the cards I was busy making which is for someone's grandaughter. I was given a fairly wide choice for this card and one of the options was ginger and white cats.
This card fits in to challenges at

Paper Sundaes which is asking for circles on your card, I have the circle picture, the circle frame and I used my Swiss dots embossing folder
Secret crafter Saturday Challenge 116 Tons of Texture.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

So adorable, I love the little bell you added! Thank you for playing along in our "Circle" challenge at Paper Sundaes this week!

Curlybear said...

Wow this absolutely adorable, and I love the embossing,

thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 116: Tons Of Texture,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation and fabulous texture, thank you for sharing with us at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful card

Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Gillian said...

Hi Glenda

It absolutely fits the challenge, such a cute cRD

Gill X

Mel X said...

Fabulous. Love the design.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter. Good luck.

Mel X

Helen said...

Awww....sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Lisa M. said...

Awh, how adoreable! The little bow is perfect!

Thanks so much for playing along in our Paper Sundaes challenge this week!

♥ Lisa