Sunday, 2 January 2011

Happy New Year


Happy New Year to you all.
I hope Santa was kind and brought you all lots of crafting goodies. Santa was certainly kind in our household DH brought me a Cricut Expression how lucky can a girl be. I've not had much time to play but I am loving it already.
Well the tree and decorations are all packed away for another
year. We can never decide if the decorations should come down before 12th night or on 12th night so we go for the day after New Years Day so everything is back to normal as soon as the holidays are over. I now have sweetcorn and splits peas all over the lounge carpet where Toby the parrot has been using the Christmas cards as target practise for the last few weeks and it has all fallen out of the cards as as I've taken them down. Hubby now has to do some hoovering to clear up the mess.
Sorry I can't remember where I got the digital image from it may possibly have been create4fun.

This card is for
Sketch Saturday challenge 136- The sketch
Digital Tuesday challenge 91 - Anything Goes
ABC Challenge K is for Keep it Simple.

4 comments:

karen said...

What a fab card, Happy New Year and thanks for joining us at DTC this week, Karen

Amy Johnson said...

How adorable! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card and cute image. Thanks for trying out my sketch and joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

~Michelle~ said...

Sweet image!

Thank you for playing the Digital Tuesday Challenge this week! :)