Thursday, 16 December 2010

Wrap up Warm

Well it looks like I've finally caught up on all the cards that I was asked to make apart from one which is not needed until January. I've posted all my cards and done my shopping and just in the nick of time too, as it's just started to snow again here in Essex.
This was a Christmas card a made for a dear friend of mine. It's a digital image from Craftsuprint which I have coloured with copics and then heaped on the glitter for the wrap around her coat.The twirly bits on and around her hat are done with stickles.
This card is for
Digital Tuesday Challenge 89 Sparkling Christmas
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge 46 Clean & Simple
Allsorts Challenge 82  Last minute Christmas Projects

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Shirley said...

Such a pretty card and a beautiful image. You have coloured her beautifully and I love the sparkly fur wrap.
Thank you for joining us at Kaboodledoodles this week and we hope you will join us next time.

Shirley

Jill said...

Gorgeous card, so perfect for our challenge at Kaboodledoodles this week, thanks for playing along. Jill

Amy Johnson said...

What a beautiful and luxurious card! I love the sparkle on her scarf! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

karen said...

Gorgeous, love the sparkling wrap, thanks for joining us at DTC this week, hugs, Karenx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Glenda

Lovely card - love the colours you've used - so striking and the sparkly wrap is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and we hope to see you again soon.

Tina