Saturday, 4 December 2010

Let's Dance


Wow what a week all that snow but at last it is melting and lets hope it stays away we don't want another lot like this week no matter how pretty it looks.At least with the horrible weather and being confined to the house it has meant that I have caught up on all my orders and even managed to write my own Christmas cards. All I need now is to be able to get out to buy some stamps to post them.
This is one of the cards I was asked to make which fits into the challenge at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 112. The theme this week is Christmas.

Well after being stuck indoors all week must dash off we are off to a party. Thankfully it's very close to home and I can just see my destination from the lounge window so no need for a sat nav or car just some good old wellington boots.

4 comments:

Gillian said...

Hi Glenda

Love this image, he is so cute, might borrow him next year. Great card.

Gill x

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous interpretation of our theme at the SCSC this week, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us
Hugs Kate xx

Alyeen said...

Beautiful Cards!! Please visit me at www.athomewithally.com. I also have fibromyalgia and try to keep busy with crafts and such!

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x