Sunday, 14 November 2010

Vintage Santa

Well the weather today has been awful rain, rain and more rain. So I've been catching up on family history which has sadly been neglected these last few weeks while I've been poorly.I've also been making a few more Christmas cards as the time for sending them is rapidly approaching.
I just love this jolly Santa stamp. His beard and hat are covered in glitter and I've used red stickles for the holly berries.Cuttlebug snowflake embossing border then I swiped the red card with white stamp pad to highlight the snowflakes. Sentiment is from Imagine That.

This card is for the following challenges

Crazy 4 Challenges -Christmas
The Secret Crafter - Sparkle & Shine I've lots of glitter on his hat and beard.
ABC challenge H is for Holidays

Thanks for looking and have a good week.

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and full of sparkle and shine, thank you for sharing with us this week at the SCSC
Hugs Kate x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Glenda, love that sweet Santa.
luv
Debby

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Mel X said...

A fabulous creation.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck.

Mel X