Thursday, 25 November 2010

21 Today Oh I wish!!

Ok so I've been a bad blogger again but I've certainly not been a bad crafter these last couple of weeks. I've been beavering away making all sorts of cards which has kept the old grey cells working overtime.
At the moment I've orders for 21st,40th and 50th birthday cards. So when I saw my friend the other day I talked very nicely to her and she was kind enough to cut some numbers out on her Cricut for me.Thanks Gill your a star. First time I've actually seen one work which was interesting, maybe something else to add to my want list, although I am still unsure as to actually how much I would use it so maybe not.Time will tell.
This card happens to fit the challenges at
Papertake Weekly which is Cut it Out so a punched shape or die cut on your card.
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz 47 - One for the Girls

6 comments:

Lionelsa said...

Very stylish card for a young lady.

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous card Glenda.
luv
Debby

Gillian said...

Hi Glenda

That did turn out great, very elegant.

Gill x

Vee said...

What a fabulous creation!!. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.Good luck.
xx Vee

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

glad your cards sales are going well, if they are like this fabulous creation no wonder. janex

Leah the Orange said...

fabby little step card, Glenda! love the hot reds, and OH, to be 21 again! :) thanks for sharing this with the Charisma Gals! xo