Monday, 1 November 2010

Ho Ho Ho!!



This is just a very quick card as I have been feeling rather poorly the last few weeks and have done very little.I have just not been able to shake off this cold.

This card is for the following challenges.

Papertake Weekly - Sparkly & Bright
Creative Card Crew Let's Punch it. I've used three different Nesties.
ABC Challenge G is for Glitter - Well there is plenty of that on his hat and beard.
Apologies for the bad photo but with the early nights now upon us it was dark before I had finished.Sorry I can't remember where the stamp is from other than I found it in the bottom of my box of stamps.

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card :-) the image is fab and the papers and sparkle are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet santa.
luv
Debby

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

what a lovely jolly Christmas card. janex

Cherie said...

Lovely traditional card.
Thanks for playing along with creative card crew,
Hope you are feeling a bit better, Glender have a good weekend.
Hugs cherie

salma said...

All the images looking so nice especially the using the sparkling paper is so perfect .... love all your work....
discount card printing
custom gift cards
plastic card
Scratch Card