Sunday, 24 October 2010

Friday Sketckers 125



This card is for Friday Sketchers Challenge 125. I sat staring at this sketch for a while thinking my mojo had also caught my cold and gone on strike. Just when I was giving up I started clearing up my desk and found all the left over bits from last weeks challenge and some Snow Ladies that I had coloured up a few weeks ago and not done anything with.So there it was this weeks card from last weeks leftovers and a perfect companion to last weeks Mr Snowman.

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Glenda, such pretty colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Glenda. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Gillian said...

Hi Glenda

Finally having a look at your cards, all gorgeous as usual, love the 'Thanks for the lift' card.

Gill x