Saturday, 11 September 2010

Give me a cuddle



When I saw the Sketch at Friday Sketchers this week I knew instantly what stamp I wanted to use.The papers are from a great designer Jak Heath . I just love her work and the soft subtle colours of these papers. If you've never been to her blog do check it out it has some great tutorials and these gorgeous free papers. Not only is she a great designer but she is also very good at beating me most weeks in Bejewled Blitz a very addictive game on facebook.
Snowflake was cut from velum using a Marianne Creatables die then I used Tim Holtz tumbled glass wiped over the back and some glitter on the front for some sparkle.Stamp is from Whiff of Joy. Sentiment and small snowflakes are from Imagine That.
I am also entering this into this weeks challenge at
A Spoon Full of Sugar where the theme is Animals.
Whiff of Joy Challenge 87 which this week requires that you have at least two layers on your card.

4 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

darling Christmas card, love it, this pushes the aw buttons.
janex

Jak Heath said...

Awe so sweet Glenda, thanks for the link back xx

Zone said...

Hai there, nice card and love the picture

Kruemel said...

What a cute card! You´ve colored the image so beautifully and I love the bling you added!

Thanks for joining the Whiff Of Joy Challenge this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel