Sunday, 19 September 2010

Friendship


Well I've had a lovely quite weekend after Fridays fab afternoon at Imagine That. I have to say I saw a sneak peak of two classes coming up next quarter and can't wait.I've not been idle though I've made a further 10 Christmas cards bringing the grand total to 64. I've also made a mosaic coaster which was a crafting gift from some friends as a thank you for feeding their guinea pigs, much better than the beer hubby got of course.I've also started decorating a little altered art birdhouse for the Christmas tree.
Now I've had to wait until hubby returned from his weekend in the IOW to post this as he had taken the camera. He has now returned with loads of photos for me to magically put on a disc for him so he can see them. He just doesn't have a clue how to do it and they say men are more technically minded, well not in this house.
Stamps are from Darkroom Door. Then lots of good old Tim Holtz Distressed inks, spiced marmalade, crushed olive and wild honey inks. I used Stampin'up chocolate chip to stamp the flowers. I did try stamping the sentiment in brown but it just didn't look right.

I'm entering this card for several challenges.
Secret Crafter - Anything goes
Let's Ink It Up - Use your favourite stamp and a charm too.
Paper Sundaes - Use fall or Halloween colours.
The ABC Challenge - D is for Distressing_ I used Distressed Inks
Creative Bellie - B - Themed Embellishments- mine has a bow.
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Fall in Autumn Colour challenge
Creative Card Crew - Autumn or Fall

16 comments:

fi's cards and crafts said...

beautiful card,great colour. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Claire said...

Beautiful card, I love that stamp and the colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up, good luck and hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

SuzanneK said...

Gorgeous card, love those colours and the verse is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at LIIU and hope to see you again soon. Cheers Suzanne

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

this is a really lovely card . janex

Pat Garvin said...

Very pretty. Thanks for playing with Lets Ink It Up.

Ingrid said...

What a great fall card you have here! Beatiful sentiment.
Thanks for joining us sugar ladies this week.
Hugs Ingrid

Thebug415 said...

What a lovely sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge.

Alicia said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the colours you have used for this card. Congrats on your Christmas cards!!! AMAZING !!!!
Alicia xx

Mel X said...

Wonderful card, love the papers

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a great card- love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Great card, love the distress inking! Beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Kendra said...

I really like the dark brown ink contrasting the yellows. Great charm also! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!

Hobby Paleis said...

Nice vintage card.

Thanks for joining in the Secret Crafter challenge.

Hugs Renate

Maria Matter said...

Hi Glenda!
This is so beautiful!!!
I'm so glad you came to play with us @ Creative Card Crew & Creative Belli challenges!
take care
Blessings!

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

ona_i_ja said...

Glenda, Your Card is very ellegant. I love your charm.
Great Job!!!

Thank you for playing with us on the LET'S INK IT UP challenge. Good Luck!

Hugs,
Agnieszka