Monday, 6 September 2010

Daring Cardmakers


Once again I find myself apologising for being a bad blogger. I just don't know where last week went. It was good to catch up with some old school friends one evening the time, just flew by.For the last few days I have been plagued by migraines once again. I would love to say it's because of all the fun I have been having but it's not.
The weather has turned all autumnal here in Essex today with wind a rain. It's almost time to start hibernating and only go out when necessary, well for me anyway. Which of course hopefully will mean more time for crafting.
The theme at Daring Cardmakers this week is Sapphires for September. This is fairly open to interpretation and if you want to see some more information on sapphires then pop over to their blog and have a nosey around. I have chosen to take the meaning blue. I haven't done much paper piecing in a while so it was great to dig out this stamp and use again. It is on of my favourites.

4 comments:

Lythan said...

What a beautiful card. I lvoe the way you have used the image. Thanks for being a jewel with DCM this week :)

Kathy said...

Lovely card - what a gorgeous image that is.
Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Hi Glenda
I love paper piecing and it looks fabulous on this image, just love your chic card. janex

Cardmaking Galore said...

lovely card! like the dress