Thursday, 12 August 2010

Snowflakes, Snowflakes

Well once again I've been a naughty blogger and not posted anything in over a week. I sort of lost my mojo after all the crafting activities the week before.
All I have managed to do in the last week is the cards that I needed to complete for various orders from people. I still have three do to but I have plenty of time for those.
So to get my mojo back I set myself a couple of challenges. Firstly to make my first Christmas card, I'm so behind this year. My second challenge to myself was to put into practice something I learnt a few weeks ago on a course at Imagine That run my Jo Firth Young Masterboard magic which is basically making your own paper. So for my first attempt I used my lovely new stamps just released by Imagine That some gorgeous snowflakes. I then used this as my backing paper for my card.

This card is for the following challenges
Sketch Saturday Challenge 115 - The sketch
Papertake weekly - Something old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue the interpretation of this title is left to you. I used my old snowman stamp, my new snowflake stamps and the colour blue.
Penny's Paper-Crafting Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

6 comments:

JoFY said...

Hi. I like that very much! Hope to see you at another class! Take care.
Jo

Courtney said...

This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Julye said...

What a fab christmas card and love your paper too. Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute card Glenda.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

beautiful xmas card Glena and your stamped background looks fab thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Lelia Pierce said...

Too cute! Love the embossed snowflakes! I found you via Blog Farm and have networked to you! Come on over and join me as well! http://greengoddescreations.blogspot.com/
http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/green_goddess_creations/

XXX