Sunday, 1 August 2010

4 challenges into one card



Phew!! what a week. I've had such a great week catching up with friends and crafting. I had a brilliant time at Imagine That in Upminster on Thursday doing a workshop with Jo Firth-Young what an inspiration she is. I can't wait until the next workshop. Now I have to do all the boring things like washing and ironing, but before I knuckle down to some housework I have just enough time to post this card. This is for the following challenges
Friday Sketchers. The sketch
Pink Elephant the colour theme Brown.
Mami Doodles - Anything goes.
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Glenda, love this image and your super papers - ooh the string is a wonderful accent.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

debby4000 said...

This is so cute Glenda.
luv
Debby

Basement gal said...

What a cute card. Lovely image. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations this week.

Cor* said...

I LOVE how you incorporated the rope from the picture to the outside paper. Very ingenious. Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations for this fortnight challenge.

The Scrappy Bug said...

Oh my gosh. I love this card. Too adorable. I love the string. Great job.