Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Papertake weekly


At last we have had some rain hooray!!
I have just spent yet another day with friends crafting and am now totally exhausted from all the girly chat and laughter so this is just a very quick post tonight.
This week I was asked to make a graduation card and the resulting card just happens to fit into this weeks challenge over at Papertake Weekly which is White & Bright so you have to have white combined with at least one bright colour, which in this case is bright red.I've used my swirls folder in the cuttlebug for the background.The hat is cut from card and stuck on with 3d foam. I made the tassel from embroidery thread.

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Glenda :-) the graduation cap is fab and I love the embossing and simple look of this :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x