Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Papertake weekly 46


When I saw the sketch this week at Papertake weekly it was the perfect sketch for an Anniversary card for a man as it was not too fussy. I realised it was my Wedding Anniversary on Friday so needed to make a card fairly quickly while hubby was out of the way. 22 years where has the time gone, it seems only like yesterday.I just hope he doesn't take a peak at my blog between now and then. Somehow I think I am safe as he doesn't look that often.
The hearts tumbling off the back of the lorry are some of the hearts which were left over from punching out the heart border.
Lorry and pile of hearts are stamps from Stampin'Up
Anyway have to dash.I also still have a birthday card to make today as it's also a very good friends birthday on Friday and I need to get it in the post to make sure it arrives on time.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Eine niedliche Karte ist das geworden.

Alison said...

This is lovely- great layout. Glad I'm not the only one making cards at the last minute!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fab card glenda, sending lots of love with the hearts. janex

Michele said...

Such a fabulous card. Hugs Michele x

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
hugs
Sharon