Saturday, 21 August 2010

Eight challenges in one



I've finally got my Christmas hat on and have now made a total of 52 Christmas cards yeah!!!!. Mind you 50 of them are identical. Still have about another 50 to make without any orders that will know doubt creep in.
Ok so I know I used this image a card or so ago but when I stamp up an image I tend to stamp up a whole page then sit down and colour the lot.I find it very relaxing to get out my colouring pencils as my hubby calls them.I also set myself another challenge to make six different cards using the same image so watch this space you may see more of this gorgeous stamp.
I made this card this afternoon whilst hubby was trying to get the goo out of my sewing machine, which died on me this morning.One of the small belts seems to have gone all sticky and mushy and fallen apart so I need to order a new one.
This card is for the following challenges
Friday Sketchers 116 - the sketch
Penny's Paper-craft 36 - Pink & Green
Creative Card Crew - Sparkle and Shine well I have lots of glitter and some gems although the glitter as usual isn't showing too well.
A Spoon Full of Sugar 117 - Christmas
Charisma Cardz 33 - Die cuts _ I used my nesties.
Winter Wonderland- Walking in a winter wonderland
Bah! Humbug 32 - Winter Wonderland
Stampin' for the Weekend 45 - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Jackie said...

wow well done on getting ahead with the Chrimbo cards.. Im only about 50 behind you lol... This one, is fabby, love the snowman. Thank you for taking part over at Pennys this week x

downrightcrafty said...

well done on your Christmas Card collection and love this card especially the image which I love, thanks for playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love your cute and girly Christmas card Glenda, thought I'd made quite a few Christmas cards, but you are well ahead, how fabulous. janex

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card Glenda.
luv
Debby

Max said...

Sounds like you are well organised for christmas Glenda - well done! Love the cute snowlady with all the sparkle. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Irene said...

Hello Glenda

Many congratulations on achieving so many Christmas cards - you put me to shame.

I love your snowlady she is coloured in wonderfully, and those gorgeous pink papers.

I hope you get your sewing maching sorted out.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!

luv
irene
xxxx

Courtney said...

This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Clarky J said...

This is beautiful and perfect for the Winter Wonderland challnge - so glad you could play along this week x Janet

Julie M said...

What a fab card, Glenda. I am green with envy that you have 52 cards done already - I have made .... hmmm .... none!!

Love the snowman stamp, and the lovely snowy glitter.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Julie :o)