Sunday, 11 July 2010

I do like to be beside the seaside


I know it's been nearly two weeks since my last post but it has just been so hot it has zapped all my energy, plus I have been having major problems with pain in my legs. The temperature on our patio which is in full sun yesterday reached a staggering 43 Celsius or about 109 Fahrenhei, far too hot.
I did manage to get to a friends this week for some crafting as she was just around the corner from me. I have also just spent today in the company of friends at another workshop which was also great fun.I was hoping to get a good picture before the light went but I think I was just a little too late in the day.The picture doesn't really show that I chalked in blue sky. I also raided hubby's decorating box for some sandpaper across the middle. Image is from Lili of the Valley
This card is for the following challanges
Friday Sketchers 110 - the sketch
Creative Card Crew - To Die for challenge
Little Red Wagon - Use your nestabilities

4 comments:

Alison said...

That aqua is so summery and fresh and the sandpaper is really clever- Great card!

Jenny said...

One of my favorite color combos!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card Glenda.
luv
Debby

Janneke said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week ;0)

Janneke Xo