Saturday, 24 July 2010

Friday Sketchers 112/Papertake Weekly


Well bloggers it's still warm in Essex and I am still eagerly awaiting some rain, which seems to keep passing us by. I now can't even remember when it rained for more than five minutes it seems like months ago.The grass is no longer green but a nice shade of brown. The heat combined with my FMS/CFS which is particularly bad at the moment means I seem to have lost my mojo, hence my lack of postings over the last week.
Mr blogger has also been playing up and my blog started having strange messages appear all over it so I have had to quickly change the template to get rid of them. It still needs some tweaking when I get around to it though.
However I was determined to do something today and this is what I came up with I hope you like it. I've followed the sketch at this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge 112. The challenge at Papertake weekly is "Cutie Patootie" so anything cute. Well I think this little bunny from Lili of the Valley is cute what about you?

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hi Glenda,
Your card is so soft and sweet the cute image and coloring.
Just so sweet and pretty!
Luv,
Chelsea