Monday, 14 June 2010

Sketch Saturday 107


Finally I've got around to finding time to make a card for another challenge which is the challenge over at Sketch Saturday this week.. I have been a busy bee this last week making cards for various people once again and visiting friends. I've also got back into looking at my family history, as well as helping someone else to do their family tree. Time just seems to slip by when delving into family history.
Hubby and I had a lovely time at his aunt and uncles on Saturday for our annual family get together of aunts,uncles,cousins and 2nd cousins.It was a very long journey Essex to Dorset and back in a day.I will probably take a week or so to recover even though we went by train.

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh I love this card Glenda, adorable image.
luv
Debby