Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Mine's a pint


Mine's a pint,well not literally I would prefer a glass of wine myself.Red or white not fussy as long as it's wine. This card is one I was busily making last week for someone who I am pleased to say was delighted with it. This card is for two challenges firstly over at Incy Wincy Designs where the theme this week is "One for the guys". The second challenges is at Cards for Men and the theme is Fathers Day.
Not sure of the make of stamp as it's one I borrowed from a friend. Coloured with copics and liquid appliqué used for the froth

3 comments:

Sarah A said...

Great card, even though I don't drink at all (well not alcohol haha)

Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

Sarah x

Ria said...

This card is very cute :) Your handmade cards are amazing, simple but very amazing...Keep it up!

Ria C
It's My Party
Handmade with Love

Loraine Arderne said...

Fab card!