Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Daisy Daisy


What happened when I plonked myself down armed with my copics and some images already for Holby City tonight. You guessed it they took it off and put the football on, so I'm not happy. I am truly fed up of all this football and tennis it's about time they had one sports channel and left everything else alone.
So I downed the copics and returned to crafting which is why you are seeing two cards in one day from me.
This card is for six challenges which is also rather an amazing achievement for me.

Allsorts - challenge 58 embossing
The Crazy Challenge - Make it in an hour
Practical Scrappers - flowers
Corrosive Challenge Flowers
Caardvarks - wet or dry embossing
Craft Ann challenge 17 embossing

8 comments:

Sasya said...

so cute card!!! thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!! :)

Ann Whitfield said...

This is gorgeous Glenda - thank you for making Crafty Ann's one of your challenges.
Ann x

Beryl said...

I wasn't happy about Holby either. Tuesday is the one night I have to myself and have control of the remote - still - at least I was able to turn the TV off altogether rather than put up with the rubbish that's usually on.
So glad you made this lovely card and joined us at Crafty Ann's. The flower image is gorgeous and I love that swirly embossing.
Beryl xx

Jenny said...

Cute card! Thanks for stopping by DRS Designs and leaving a comment!! Hope you will become a regular follower (if you havent already) and join in with us on the blog! Good luck! :) :) :)

debby4000 said...

Oh Glenda these are so elegant and beautiful.
luv
Debby

shellshearer said...

Well I love my footie & tennis...well any sport really but I was a bit annoyed when I came to watch Holby on the V-box this morning & got blinkin footie..argghh lol
Gorgeous card love that image & your colours are so subtle looks fab
Thanks for sharin' with us at 'The Crazy'
Good Luck
Hugs Shell xx

Kirsten said...

Fabulous card love the image and the embossing looks great...x


Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

scrappinheaven said...

very pretty...love the colors and the embossing. i've joined you on google friends and networked blogs. i found you on the blog farm.