Saturday, 26 June 2010

Colour Create Challenge 47


Oh what a naughty blogger I have been no postings in over a week.All I can say in my defence is I've been having fun fun and more fun. I've lunched with the ladies. Been to a fabulous workshop at Imagine That where we covered a book using Grunge paper and Tim Holtz fab distressing inks, stickles and glaze. Then my friend Gill took me and another friend Val out on a little tour of not one but three crafts shops, how lucky can a girl be to have such a fab week.
This is a very quick and simple card as I don't have much time today. The challenge over at Colour Create this week is Mad as a Hatter. We had to take inspiration form a picture of Johnny Depp playing the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland.An optional extra is to use an element from the picture i.e. satin, bow, gems.Their is a tiny gem on her waist,
Well that it for now folks. we are having some friends to dinner tonight and I have hubby on commis chef duty as my feet are killing me after such a hectic week and I can barely stand let alone cook dinner on one of the hottest days of the year so far.

3 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful.. very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

That stamp is just gorgeous - love that you paper pieced her dress. Thanks for stopping by the DRS Designs blog to enter our giveaway!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Stunning card. Love the colour and the simplicity of it really makes that stamp the star of the show.
Caroline xxx