Sunday, 2 May 2010

Sketch Saturday 101


What an awful weekend we are having all this rain but then I suppose it is a Bank Holiday and it always rains then.Hubby has got his decorating hat on once again and has started on the hall. All those doors poor hubby has 8 1930's panelled doors to paint plus the picture and dado rails and the skirting board and that's not counting the walls as well. I can see it will take him a few weeks to get it all done.As for me I spent some quality time with my friend Val on Saturday visiting Imagine That. Well they did have a 10% off weekend and a girl can't ignore that now can she.
This card is for Sketch Saturday. I've used my new Hero Arts cupcake stamps which I chose as a prize a few weeks ago when I won the Friday Sketchers challenge sponsored by Simon Says Stamp, weren't I the lucky one.Backing papers are from Carol Ann Sweet Treats CD.

5 comments:

Loz said...

Beautiful card Glenda. Could you please send some of the rain our way..Hugs..Loz

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Glenda, that cupcake is so tempting! Fabulous papers and layout.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Jo said...

ooooh Yummy! :)
this is beautiful
Thank you for joining in with Sketch Saturday this week
Jo xx

COCO said...

Lovely card love the cute image and the colouring is fabulous...x
Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs coco

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing I wish I could go somwhere.