Thursday, 27 May 2010

Papertake Weekly 41/Crafty Creations


I'm back just in case you missed me. No I hadn't disappeared off of the face of the earth or gone on some luxurious holiday, if only!!. I have just been at home resting and getting used to a house with no decorating going on.Yes hubby has finally finished decorating so life returns to normal hooray!! and just in time for my birthday on Sunday.

This card is for two challenges first the sketch over at Papertake Weekly. The second challenge is at Crafty Creations where the challenge is to use your favourite stamp and that at the moment just has to be Henry from Whiff of Joy and coloured with Copics.

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card Glenda.
luv
Debby

My Little Space said...

Such a cute card Glenda.

Thank you for joining in with our challenge this week at PTW.

Mandy

craftyb said...

Cute as a button....Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx