Saturday, 29 May 2010

It's a Man's World


Well what did I say about Bank holidays and rain. Yes you guessed it it's tipping it down so bang goes my chilling out in the garden.
The theme at Tuesday Taggers this week is It's a man's world. Now we all now how hard men are to make cards for,It's pointless putting any of those lovely embellishments on they just don't register in their minds.So with this in mind I just made a very simple card but with one of men's favourite topics other than football and that is cars.

6 comments:

Sally H said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week!

Zoechaos said...

Great colours and idea for a car lovin' fella. Thank you for joining in with us at TT this week.

Netty said...

Smashing card, Annette x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

simple but perfect, love your card Glenda, would be perfect for a mans 50th I need to make, thanks for the inspiration.Hopefully nice weather tomorrow.
janex

Card Artist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Card Artist said...

Great card for fathers! I wanna make a very nice card like that when father's day come and give it to my dad. Thanks for giving me the idea! BTW do you make note cards also? I think that's a good alternative.