Monday, 10 May 2010

Friday Sketchers 101/Cards for Men


Well I don't know what happened to last week is just disappeared in a flash. Maybe I was just having too much fun to be at my pc.I did spend a day at my friend Gill's and had a lovely lunch with the girls another day. I even spent a day with hubby visiting Grand Designs live in London. The downside to all my activity was I spent the next three days doing absolutely nothing.
When I saw this weeks sketch at Friday Sketchers it was just what I needed for inspiration for a man's card.The challenge at Cards for Men this week is the theme "outside".
Sorry about the poor quality photo but it was hard to take indoors without the light bouncing off the mirri card.

7 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi what a fabulous card, love that image. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxx

Janneke said...

Pretty card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Janneke X

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fab image, scotors are always cool. great colours for a male card. janex

Viv said...

Love your card Glenda! That image is just the ticket. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards For Men. Good luck! Viv xx

Patricia St Martin said...

very nice card, love your layout. good luck!! thankd for playing for Cards for Men.

issy said...

Hi Glenda, This image is great and its made a super card.

Thanks for playing along with cards for
men, and good luck in the challenge

x
issy