Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Friday Sketchers 99/ Tuesday Taggers



Well I think I have finally recovered enough from my weekend to find some energy for a card. This weekend just flew by. On Saturday we were celebrating my brother-in-laws upcoming 60th birthday. Boy don't the years go fast I think he was about 18 when I first met him. Anyway we had a great day at the Bredgar and Wormshill Railway where he learnt to drive a steam train, then we all took our life in our hands and got aboard for a ride.Sunday I spent with friends making cards of course and having a good old girly laugh and chat.
This card is for two challenges Friday Sketchers challenge 99 I've rotated the sketch to accommodate my cute little birdies from Whiff of Joy.Once again I've coloured with copics which I am very very slowly getting the hang of.The second challenge is at Tuesday Taggers and the theme is "Memories" what better memories than of a wedding.
Sorry for the poor quality photo but I took it tonight as I won't have time tomorrow as it's my friends funeral.
Enjoy the rest of your week.

7 comments:

Loz said...

Oh so cute Glenda. Your colouring is perfect..Loz

Michelle | Catalog Printing said...

Awww, the birds looks so chummy and happy together, that is just too cute.

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Glenda, adorable image.
luv
Debby

The Sparkly Fairy said...

A lovely card. I also suffer from CFS/ME so know how its not always easy to find the energy to craft!

PatR said...

Cute image and thanks for joining TT this week.

Sally H said...

fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week!

Zoechaos said...

Adorable card and what a memorable week you have had. Thank you for sharing with us at TT this week.