Friday, 9 April 2010

Friday Sketchers 97


I've had a lovely week and it's not over yet. I had lunch on Tuesday with the girls. Wednesday was another lovely day with more friends making cards. Carol you are slipping you didn't have us in stitches nearly as much as normal.
To top the week off I've got Copics all 144 of them thanks to a wonderful husband, what more could a girl ask for. I love my Copics already but will need to practise more with them.
This card is for Friday Sketchers challenge 97.
Manga Girl stamp is from Sugar Nellie and of course is coloured with my lovely new Copics.
The weather has been glorious the last few days and I've spent some time outside in the garden watching all the birds singing their little hearts out.I'm saving my energy now for Sunday. Yes I'm off to Ally Pally with another friend to the Big Stamp and Scrapbook Show. I hope the weather stays as nice as today.What a week of fun and laughter.

3 comments:

darcy48 said...

Love your card and the colours you have used the stamp is also very cute!x

Michele said...

Thanks for your kind comment Glenda. Wow! what a great present, how lovely getting all those Copic Markers. You have coloured this image in perfectly with them too. You have made some lovely cards since I last looked.

Michele
x

Ignacio (Nicecrane Designs) said...

What a cute girl and I love all these pink tones,,,,,,congratulations