Monday, 22 March 2010

Sketch Saturday 95


Well it's been another busy old week still up to our ears in decorating and not much time for crafting.We are getting a bit fed up of it now all the mess and the smell of the paint. We or should I say hubby still has lots to do as it needs to be done so he can tackle the outside in the summer.
This card is for Sketch Saturday Challenge 95.Now red and purple are not really a colour combo I would use, but they are apparently the colours for the Red Hat Society of which my friend is a member. As it's her birthday this week it seemed kind of appropriate to make a card with a hat on.It's not a great picture as I took it tonight under artificial light but I don't think I will have time to take another tomorrow as I am having my haircut then it's off to lunch with the girls.

3 comments:

Loz said...

Beautiful card Glenda. Good luck with the re-decorating..Loz

Gillian said...

Hi Glenda

Another great card, I do love this colour combo and I have seen cards done with red hats but never knew the Red Hat Society existed.

See you soon.

Gill x

Ros said...

Wow, I love this card! I actually like the colour combo, but then I really love bold colours!