Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Four Challenges in one


Well at last I've managed to find some time to make some cards. The house has been in chaos whilst we were decorating the bedroom but at last everything is back in it's place. No sooner was everything back in it's rightfulness place then the boiler decided to die, so for four days last week we were without heating and hot water.In order for the boiler to be repaired we had to dismantle the kitchen cupboard and so out came the paint brush once again to repair the kitchen which was painted in January With my FMS I feel the cold so I was not at all well last week and did not feel up to much crafting. All I managed was three cards which various people commissioned.
This card is for four challenges Papertake Weekly where they have an open theme this week. The second challenge is at Colour Create challenge 41 which is pastel.I have not done the optional extra of Easter or Spring. The third challenge is at Pile it On which is a new challenge blog for me. Here not only is there the theme Animal-riffic but you must combine your entry with at least one other current challenge from another blog.Finally the fourth challenge is as Digital Tuesday where the theme is Scrap it so use up your scraps. I've used some scraps of yellow gingham.
Digital Image is from Pollycraft designs. I've used fun flock on the duck and some glitter for the top of the cake.
Hope you all have a great Easter.Me I shall be having a nice rest before we start decorating the lounge next week.

5 comments:

Debi said...

Lovely job on this! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

rosjoycreations said...

This card is sooo cute! I love it! :-D

Eiglas said...

Very cute card!
Thank you for coming over to Play at Colour Create this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas (GDT)
x

Lora said...

What a cute card :)
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday.
Lora x

Dena said...

Very sweet card! I love the duckie.
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week! I hope you will join again next time!
Hugs, Dena