Monday, 8 March 2010

Friday Sketchers 92


Wow can you believe it I won last weeks Friday Sketchers challenge what a lucky person I am. I shall have great fun deciding what to get from Simon Says Stamp.
Hubby has finished the bedroom and we no longer have to sleep in the dining room. The house looks more or less back to normal for the time being anyway. We have now decorated four rooms and have three and the hall to go, so we have finally reached the halfway mark.Being the kind person that I am I have said he can have a rest this week and start again next week.
This card is for Friday Sketchers challenge 92. Sorry I can't remember where the stamps are from.I've distressed the edges of the dotty paper for a change.

3 comments:

Loz said...

Beautiful card Glenda. Congrat's on winning the challenge. Don't let hubby rest too long...LOL..Loz

Marina said...

Wow! A beautiful card!
I love blue and the design is fantastic.

Hugs,
Marina

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

beautiful image, loving the matching blues. janex