Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Crafty Creations/Tuesday Taggers


This is another of the cards I was commissioned to make this week which happens to fit the Challenge over at Crafty Creations Challenge 61 this week is anything goes.
It also fits the challenge at Tuesday Taggers their theme this weeks is "It's a bug life" so your card must have a bug on.The Craft Barn are this weeks sponsors. If you look very carefully you will see a tiny ladybird and a butterfly.I would normally have added a gem for the butterfly but as the card is for a one year old, and we all know how they love putting things in their mouths I thought it best not to.

13 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Beautiful 1st Birthday card the two little bugs are perfectly delightful. Did you see we have a sponsor this week a little link to the Craft Barn puts you in the random draw to win their generous prize. Thank you for bugging us at TT this week.

Clarky J said...

Thanks Zoe was going to say the same myself! Gorgeous card thanks for joining in with TT this week x Janet

Sally H said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Adorable card, I love the gingham paper!

Tammy said...

This is adorable! I love that sweet image! Wonderful papers and layout! Thank you for stopping by my blog! :o) Tammy

PatR said...

Cute card and thanks for joining TT this week.
Pat xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Gorgeous cute card Glenda, perfect for a little boy.I love gingham and use it often. janex

Michelle said...

What a lovely card, so pretty! Thanks for bugging us with your fantastic entry.
x Michelle

Gina said...

This is so sweet and the perfect card for a little one.

Leanne said...

Awwwwww this is sooooo cute!!! That image is just too adoreable!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Magda said...

What a cute image. Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations challenge.
Magda :)

oyz said...

just visited your blog, please would you want to visit my blog again, I hope my blog will give you a new information, thank you

Nicola said...

Awe your card is so beautiful Glenda and this image is adorable.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-