Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Sketch Saturday 90/Spoonfull of Sugar 91


Hello everyone well hasn't it been a long time since my last posting. I've been rather poorly since Christmas with recurring tonsillitus which left me totally wiped out and my mojo went with it. I pleased to say that at last I am feeling better and I think my mojo may just be returning if all but very slowly. I have missed visiting all your blogs the last few weeks and will get around to visiting you all again soon I promise.
This card is for two challenges Sketch Saturday 90 for which I've followed the sketch.The second challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar this week is Spring is in the Air. Well spring is when all the flowers start to appear after the cold winter and my card has flowers on. The stamp is from Little Claire Designs and is called Emma's flower. I have paper pieced the flower and raised is on foam pads curving the petals which doesn't really show in the photo.

5 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi
beautiful card love the colours.
Chris x

COCO said...

Oh your card is very gorgeous Mina !!! Is very stunning flowers !!! very nice !!!
thanks for your joining to S.S. this week !!
hugs coco

Lisa Jane said...

what a lovely card, the colours are marvellous

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card, beautiful flower and colours.
luv
Debby

Gillian said...

Hi Glenda,

I love this card, you know I love a daisy and my birthday is in August.

Gill x