Saturday, 27 February 2010

Papertake Weekly 35


Hope you've all had a good week. I was lucky enough to win a ticket to the big genealogy show in London "Who Do You Think You Are Live" a couple of weeks ago.So yesterday as I was feeling fairly ok pain and fatigue wise hubby took me to the station and off I went. I had a good old nosey around and a chat with one of the experts over a puzzling problem on my husbands tree, which has thrown up some possible records which may help but they are located in Scotland which may be a problem.Boy am I suffering for yesterday today though.So today I am having a very quite day whilst hubby is having a boys day with a friend so it's just me and the parrot. Not that I'm talking to the parrot as he threw another hissy fit last night as I had left him even though hubby was home.It's not the same as having his mum around. He decided he would get his own back by biting me hard and just missing the vein in my wrist what a naught boy he can be sometimes.
This card is for Papertake weekly Challenge 35. Stamp is from Stamp'in up.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Lovely job on this card! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.