Sunday, 28 February 2010

Friday Sketchers 91/ Flutter By Wednesday 98


Wow I can't believe I managed to fit in another card this weekend. Hubby decided to started decorating our bedroom today so everything was moved out this morning.For the next few days we are sleeping in the dining room which will be really weird.
This card is for two challenges Friday Sketchers for which I've followed the sketch although i did rotate it to fit my image. The other challenges is over at Flutter By Wednesday who have an open challenge this week as long as you follow the usual rules of having a butterfly, fairy or angel on your card.
Sorry I can;t remember where the stamp came from it's been in my stash for a while and this is the first time I've used her but it certainly won't be the last.I did put some glitter on her wings for sparkle but in artificial light it didn't photograph to well.

8 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Loz said...

Such a georgoeus image Glenda. My Favourite colours also..Loz

Randi said...

Such a beautiful fairy card Glenda! Thanks for playing along with FBW this week!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Glenda, love the beautiful image and fab embossing.
Good luck with the decorating.
luv
Debby

L said...

cute card! also, i love love love your blog layout. very chic!

Michelle said...

Awesome card - love the fairy and all the embossing panels! Thank you for joining us at FBW this week!

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Yay, congratulations, you won! (I'm not on the team, just a crafter browsing blogs and I wasn't sure if anyone had got in touch with you) You need to contact the team at the blog :D

Sirkka´s photo and art said...

Really nice