Sunday, 21 February 2010

Friday Sketchers 90


Hope everyone has had a good week where ever in the world you are.
Me I've had a pretty uneventful week. We had to go to Oxford on Monday for a family funeral. We left at 6.00am thinking we would get there in plenty of time even allowing for the dreaded M25, after all it was only 63 miles. How wrong can you be the journey took us four hours we arrived with 20 minutes to spare. Luckily on the way home the journey only took two and a half hours which is still a long while given the distance, but we did have to drive through a blizzard on the way back which slowed us down. It has now taken me all the week to start to recover from the journey only now to be struck down with two migraines in two days arghhh!!. My FMS/CFS buddies will understand exactly how frustrating this all is.
The good news is I think my Mojo is starting to return and I've managed to make another card this week. I was asked by a friend to make a card for a 2 year old. The layout from Friday Sketchers was just ideal for me to use. Stamp is Arthur from Sugar Nellie, isn't he adorable?

3 comments:

Alex said...

Glad to see your Mojo's returned Glenda. Cute card for a little someone.

Bye for now,

Alex x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet bear card Glenda, beautiful colours and details.
luv
Debby

megastamper said...

your card is really wonderful and so lovely.
thank you for your fab card to my sketch and take part in the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea