Saturday, 23 January 2010

One card six challenges.


Well this week has just flown by. I've been busy on several projects this week and had a great day on Wednesday with friends. Only I could go to a two hour Calligraphy class and arrive home six hours later(I only live 5 minutes from the class). Lets just say I got side tracked by lunch, a visit to a local craft shop and a coffee shop definitely my kind of day.
This card is for several challenges
Friday Sketchers challenge 86- the sketch
Papertake weekly - Pretty Pink Papertake- the colour pink.
A Spoon Full of Sugar - lots of layering. There are three layers on my
oval.
Incy Wincy Designs Colour me wonderful- use your favourite colouring medium. I've used my Ink Tense watercolour pencils.
Creative Card Crew -Punches - I've used my leaf punch, a flower punch to make one layer of the flowers and my oval punch for the sentiment.
Quixotic Challenge 10 - Ink Up an old stamp well I've had this since last year and only used it once before.
The picture isn't brilliant the light is bouncing off the mirri card but if I wait until tomorrow in daylight to take I photo I may well forget altogether.

10 comments:

Alison said...

Cute card and well done for hitting so many challenges! It's a nightmare photographing cards at this time of year isn't it?

Lisa Jane said...

A lovely card,
well done entering 6 challenges at once, i had enough with 4 lol
Lisa ;)

Loz said...

Very beautiful card Glenda. Loz

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Glenda, love the image and the detail youve added thank you for joining our CCC challenge this week Linda x

Aud said...

Fabulous card, such soft colors! Love that image too!♥

Thanks for joining us at the Friday Sketchers blog this week!

Hugs,
Aud

Clare said...

Hi Glenda! you make beautiful cards hun. Thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog. From one sickie to next, crafting takes your mind of your illness doesn't it! hugs, Clare xxx

Nicola said...

Ooh your colouring is fabulous Glenda and your floral detail is so pretty, well done combining all these challenges - not as easy as some folks think.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Avril Ann said...

Hi Glenda, hope you are keeping well, love this card, great image and the colours are delish....calligraphy always fancied it, do you like it....? been ages since I have spoken to you...take care. Hugs Avril xxx

kanishk said...

well done entering 6 challenges at once,

Work from home India

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

hi Glenda,
hope your well, love your card, so cute and very pretty. janex