Sunday, 10 January 2010

Sketch Saturday 85


A Belated Happy New Year blogging buddies. I hope you all had an enjoyable Christmas and New Year and weren't too snowed in. We had a great time with family and friends.
Can you believe it's been nearly a month since my last posting doesn't time fly. Until today I haven't even touched my crafty stash since before Christmas because I have been rather poorly. I must be ill not to have touched my crafty stash.Along with my usual FMS/CFS I've also been suffering from lots of migraines once again and for the last two weeks I've been suffering from a severe dose of tonsillitis and sinusitis. I've even only been out once this year so far and that was to the doctors.
Anyway enough ramblings on my poorly state of health which I'm sure you don't want to hear about and on to the card. This card is for Sketch Saturday challenge 85.The stamp is one I brought from Ally Pally last September and have only just got around to using.I've added a little bit of sparkle around the edges but it doesn't show up too well in the photo.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Such a fabulous card Glenda. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

louise said...

What a fab image you have used and I love all the colours, thanks for joining us on sketch saturday.
louise xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the images and great job with the sketch.
luv
Debby

kanishk said...

What a fab image

Work from home India