Sunday, 13 December 2009

Secret Crafter Challenge 62


Well I hope you've all had a great weekend and have finished all your Christmas cards and shopping. Hubby has finally got around to painting the kitchen ceiling this week,which leaves the walls and woodwork to do. Who knows he may even get it finished in time for Christmas, not that I will be doing any cooking this year.
Just a quick card as I've had a terrible migraine again today. This card is for The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge which this week is snow. This card is for someone who is as mad about horses as I am about parrots.I've purposely made the card very simple to show off the horse.

4 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful.. Love the image ..Very lovely work.. Hope you get feeling better soon..
Hugs, Linda

Cathy said...

Fabulous card Glenda and I love your interpreatation of the snow theme.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Sue said...

Hope your feeling better, gorgeous card luv the image the fence looks great, sue.x