Friday, 18 December 2009

New Beginnings



Well I don't know about you but here in Essex we had lots of that white stuff fall last night. The garden looks very pretty and two foxes were having great fun chasing snowflakes and rolling in the snow last night. As for me I am staying well tucked up indoors until it's gone.
The theme at Daring Cardmakers this week is New Beginnings.This is a card I was commissioned to make a couple of months ago but have never got around to putting on my blog until now. They wanted me to use the colours pale green and pink so this fits the bill although the photo does not do it justice I'm afraid. I had to take it a night and as we all know cards don't photograph well by artificial light.
I hope you all have an enjoyable and safe Christmas.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Gorgeous baby card - love those colours

SueH said...

I really love Gingham but you don’t see it used very often these days, so I was thrilled to see it on your New Baby card Glenda.
I love the simple style of it and the clean, fresh colours.

Sue
x

Rein said...

Sweet baby card.

Lythan said...

What lovely fresh colours on your cute card - thanks for joining in with DCM this week:)

Reviewer11 said...

Very pretty card and I love the colors and the design. Terrific job! :D

Merry Christmas! :D

Lynda said...

Hi Glenda - this is a beautiful card love the soft pastel colours and the gingham. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers. Happy Christmas!

Lynda xxx

LINDA said...

Beautiful card..Just so sweet!!
Hugs, Linda

kanishk said...

love those colours

Work from home India