Friday, 4 December 2009

Friday Sketchers 81/Daring Cardmakers


Another week which has just flown by. I've written and posted all my Christmas cards this week,haven't I been good.I've still a few to write for friends that I will see before Christmas.
The Kitchen is all prepared and ready for painting we just need to find the time to actually go and get the paint.
I've amazed myself today and actually made a card which fits two challenges set today which, must be a first for me. I've used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and the theme at Daring Cardmakers this week is Sepia.So that's just brown/white or brown/cream depending on your card base colour.
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow we are off to a friends 50th birthday party and we haven't seen them for a while. I just hope I feel ok tomorrow.I think I shall have to conserves my energy and do nothing all day apart from maybe some crafting.

11 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Fantastic card Glenda.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, what a brilliant card.
luv
Debby

Rein said...

Wow, great card!!

librariane said...

Cool! What a great use of the sketch and the theme works so well for sepia tones.

Lynda said...

Oh! this is an absolutely gorgeous card. Love the image and the design. Thanks for joining in with my first Dare.

Lynda xxx

Rach said...

A fabulous card. hugs rachxx

Vanessa said...

This is very vintage - a fab card. :)

Vanessa.

Lythan said...

What a great masculine card Glenda. thanks for Daring this week:)

Nancy said...

What a fabulous card, Glenda:O) LOVE the colours you have used, that image is so cool, love your design!
Thank you for visiting my blog:)
Have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Janice said...

Really cool with the old car.

Gillian said...

Hi Glenda,

You have been busy with your christmas cards but I love this one.

Gill x