Saturday, 21 November 2009

Two Challenges in one


Hope you've all had a good week and not been working too hard. I'm making up for lost time here and combining two challenges in one. It's been a busy old week with hubby doing some decorating, so I've not had much time for blogging or making cards. I still have loads of Christmas cards to do and time is rapidly running out.However my friend Gill is not having a good time at the moment so I made this card for her to cheer her up.
I've followed the sketch at Friday Sketchers challenge 79 and the them at Incy Wincy Designs is the colour purple.
Image and sentiment are both from Stampin'up.I've also used my new Daisy cuttlebug folder.I made the flower and sprinkled with glitter not that it shows. It has just started to rain so I had to take the picture indoors and they never turn out as well.
I have to go and get ready now we are off to friends for dinner which will be really nice as we haven't seen them in a while.

11 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

It is so lovely to be back in the land of blog looking at these wonderful creations I just adore this card the colours are a perfect setting for that wonderful image.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Beautiful delicate image Wonderful

thanks for playing incy incy wincy this week

liz xx

Chris (catt871) said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! I love that image and the purple is so soothing and serene!!! Makes a great scene!!! THANKS for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs!!!

Loz said...

Sooo beautiful Glenda. This will surely cheer Gill up..Loz

jenny said...

Pretty card, love the image and the daisy embossing x

Jenny x

Cheryl said...

lovely card hun,love the image tahnks for joining us at incy designs this week love cheryl xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Heather "Hev" said...

Beautiful card :)

Thank you fro playing with us at Incy Wincy Designs :)

I have loads of family from Essex :)

Gillian said...

Hi Glenda,

Hope you are well. A gorgeous card, love the colour too.

Gill x

Michele said...

Such a pretty card, love the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with my sketch this weeks at Friday Sketchers!
Hugs Jeanette