Sunday, 15 November 2009

Sketch Saturday 77/Creative Inspirations 35


Well aren't these weeks just whizzing by. Christmas will soon be upon us and I still have loads of Christmas cards to make. I thought I would get loads of crafting done will hubby was visiting relatives in Birmingham on Thursday before heading off to the Classic Car Show at the NEC on Friday. But hey ho no I didn't. I can't even remember what I did on Thursday. As for Friday, well yes I did get some crafting done when my friend Val came to visit although she was still feeling poorly. I hope you are feeling better now Val.
As soon as I saw this weeks sketch at Sketch Saturday I knew instantly what I wanted to do it was just on of those Eureka moments,it doesn't happen often. I usually spend ages deciding what I am going to do. The image is supposed to be in the circle on the right but to me all the small circles were just shouting Snowman so I hope that's ok.The paper was printed on my pc and is left over from the previous card and just happened to still be sitting on my desk. I used three different Cuttlebug folders for the embossing on the snowman just to be different. This card also fits into Creative Inspirations wednesday challenge this week which is to use your new or neglected stash. Well mine is my peel-offs and my funky foam definitely very neglected I forgot I even had them until I was rummaging in a draw.

11 comments:

LINDA said...

OH This is so cute... I love the way you did the darling little snowman!!! Super cute..
Hugs, Linda

Sharon said...

Oh wow Glenda this is brilliant. What a fantastic idea, I absolutely love it!

Terry Oulboub said...

Glenda, this is absolutely darling. I wish I'd thought of a circle snowman (doh!). I love snowman anything...that burly fellow just gives me a chill because he's always so cute! Thank you for stopping by and leaving such warmth on my blog. It really is soooo nice! You have a magnificent blog with all sorts of creative goodness - love your style!

Julie said...

Wow - what a great idea with the snowman, inspired!!! Fabulous card!! Juliexx

Loz said...

So beautiful Glenda. Love the cute snowman..Loz

vink design said...

Cute card....love it ^___^

Stacy said...

Oh MY Goodness!!! This is such a fab. card. What a cute idea!!! AHH, I may have to "scrap lift" this!

Irene said...

Hello Glenda

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave me a message, I appreciate this very much.

luv
irene
xxxx

Andrea said...

Great snowman card!
xAndrea

Leanne said...

What a fantastic way to create a snowman out of the sketch - fantastic!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Larissa said...

Very cute Glenda and how clever to make a snowman from the circles!

Hugs,
Larissa