Sunday, 8 November 2009

Three Challenges in One.


Another quite day for me. So far today I've managed to catch up on my e-mails,write a long over due letter to my cousin Florence,given the parrot a bath and made another Christmas card so a busy old morning all in all. This card fit three challenges firstly the sketch at Sketch Saturday which was a great sketch to follow. Secondly the challenge over at Colour Create is Blue, Silver & White.The third and final challenge is over as Sassy Designs by Susie It's their first challenge this week and they have set the theme Christmas.
I wanted this card to have a soft feel to it so I coloured the image with ordinary pencils.The stamp is from Lili of the Valley. I've used white fun flock for the snow and I embossed the blue card and cut the snowflakes out using my trusty cuttlebug.Backing paper was printed on my pc.Having looked at the picture the blues have come out a bit weird the snowflake background and the blue embossed card to actually match very well despite looking totally different in the photo.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks.

17 comments:

SallyB said...

What a very cute birdhouse image. The colours are so lovely! Thanks for entering it into Susie's Sassy Challenge!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Glenda, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and the layout is perfect. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge over at susie's sassy challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Loz said...

Beautiful card Glenda. Great layout..Loz

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image nd beautiful colours.Thanks for joining Susie's sassy Chaleenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LINDA said...

Beautiful card.. such a darling little image..
Hugs, Linda

debby4000 said...

Oh this is beautiful, wonderful image.
luv
Debby

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Glenda! Very cute image!

Hugs,
Larissa

Faye said...

Glenda, that is gorgeous. How creative to do 3 in 1!

cats whiskers said...

A Fabulous card Glenda I love the softness of it
Hugs Jacqui x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Glenda
Thankyou for joining in the first Susie's sassy challenge with this stunning card.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Dena said...

Well, this is very pretty. I love that sweet image. Thanks for joining Colour Create this week! I really hope you liked the color combo! Hugs, Dena

Maria Matter said...

so lovely Glenda!!!
darling image and fabulous colors and papers!!!
Blessings, Maria

louise said...

beautiful card and love your colours,thanks for joining us on sketch saturday.
louise xx

Milliesmarvels said...

This card is so pretty, I love the stamp you used. Thank you for joining us for Susie's Sassy Challenge.
Jane
x

Lisa aka Allissa said...

This is so beautiful!...thank you for joining us over at Susies Sassy Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs
Lisa.x
DT

Desire Fourie said...

Glenda I just love this card and the image which you have coloured beautifully.
Hugs
Desire

Nicola said...

Ooh this is so very beautiful Glenda. Fabulous image and colouring and those papers are gorgeous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-