Sunday, 1 November 2009

Sketch Saturday 75



Well I hope you've all had a great weekend I certainly have. I went to a friends 50th Birthday party Friday and had a great time, the belly dancer was certainly entertaining and I'm sure my friend Michael enjoyed his little surprise.Today the weather has been awful with nothing but rain so I stayed firmly tucked up indoors.Next week is looking very busy for me with various doctor & hospital appointments, which I am not looking forward to, does one ever like those sort of appointments. I am really looking forward to Wednesday though catching up with friends for the day crafting definitely my type of day.
This card is for Sketch Saturday No 75 which this week was a great sketch to follow. I've used it to make a Christmas card that's one more off my list but still loads to do.I'm afraid the picture isn't brilliant as all that glitter is making the light bounce all over the place but hopefully you get the idea.I used Stampin'up heat & stick powder and glitter all over the images and all over me judging my the amount of glitter still on my face which will keep reappearing for days to come.

6 comments:

TesaB said...

It's beautiful!!!

LINDA said...

Simply GORGEOUS!! Oh I love every thing about this one.. Its just lovely!!!
Hugs, Linda

catherine said...

it is so nice - will you show me how you made it? xx catherine

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Beautiful card, love the scene and sparkle.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

louise said...

beautiful card,love heat and stick and bet it twinkles even more in real life,thanks for joining us at sketch saturday.
louise xx

POPPET said...

Your picture is perfect it looks like ice :) love the image perfect, big hugs pops x x