Thursday, 5 November 2009

Papertake Weekly 27


Just time for a quick card today, I am shattered after having been shopping this morning.
This card is for Paptertake Weekly challenge 27 which was a great sketch to work with.where the stamp is from it is one I have had in my stash for a while and have just got around to using.

I hope you all have an enjoyable and safe Guy Fawkes night. Me I shall me tucked up indoors with a glass of wine and trying to calm the parrot down who hates fireworks.

4 comments:

POPPET said...

I love the paper on this one, the dress looks fab, sorry i havent been by in a bit i am still in a building site and its getting on my nerves now, gorgeous creation big hugs pops x

Cheryl said...

love the paper and that dress is gorgoues love cheryl xx

Gillian said...

A beautiful elegant card Glenda.

Gill x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, love the paper pieced dress.
luv
Debby