Saturday, 7 November 2009

Friday Sketchers 77


This week has just flown by. I seem to have been here there and everywhere and my back is sure telling me I've done to much this week, plus I had a horrible migraine on Wednesday. It didn't stop me going to my friend Gill's though, where we had a great day crafting. I'm having a very quiet weekend trying to rest so all I've done today is make some lovely home-made vegetable soup for tea and this card.This card is for Friday Sketchers challenge 77 and is a great sketch to follow by Jacqueline.
I'm into recycling again so this cute little fellow came off of one of last years Christmas cards. The snowflakes were also from last year and were those that you scatter over your table to give it a festive feel. Being ever thrifty I cut them in half so as not to waste any.Sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.Tartan paper I printed on my pc.

1 comment:

Danka Kareen said...

Very cute penguin, beautiful card

Bonne journée !